Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sept. 15th

Hey there family!!!! 
SO this week was another great one, but that is obvious... I am a missionary. All the weeks are good. As usual there isn't a ton of time so I am just going to hit the highlights of the week
Fabiola, she is the daughter of some of our recent converts, last sunday she told us that she wanted to be baptized. She goes to church every week but it was hard because during the week days she lives with her dad and on the weekend with her mom. That is why we hadn't been teaching her. But so Sunday we spent a good hour with her teaching her the first three lessons as well as some of the other lessons. Then she came to her moms house on Friday, we taught some more and then on Saturday she was baptized :) She is seriously adorable. I really enjoy the baptisms of teenagers because I know that I could be baptizing a future missionary. She has such a strong testimony that I know that if she has the oportunity she will serve. Seriously she is adorable. 
Lets see, this week as well are Transfers.... and I AM PREGNANT!!!!! Thats right, tomorrow I will be picking up my new companion. Her name is hermana palenco (pal lank o!) Pretty sweet name right? hahaha I am seriously so excited, I love training with all my heart! 

I am sorry but this is all I have time to write... I am going to send a better letter next week. 
Know that I am good, I am happy, and I am still the jump in the puddles when it rains kinda girl 
:)
I love you.
The church is true, the book is blue
Hna Willy willy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment