Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dec 22, 2014

Ok family, well this email is going to be short because I want to be able to save my stories for when we talk on Thursday. But don't worry becauase in 1 month I will have you all bored with my stories anyway. I do however want to tell you all that I am so grateful to be a missionary in this time of the year, being able to talk to everyone about Jesus Christ, how He was born, lived, and died for every single one of us. That is the best present that I have ever heard of. So this year try not to get too wrapped up (that is punny) with all of the christmas worldly stuff. Read the story of Christmas and think about what gift you can give back to Him this season. I love you all and I will talk to you thursday :)
Hermana Willardson

No comments:

Post a Comment