Monday, November 25, 2013

4 months down!

Well there family! Here we are again, anyone else feel like I was just writing like 2 days ago? This week was the fastest one so far! Can you believe that I have already been out for 4 months now?!?! What in the world?! 
Tuesday we had a meeting in Managua for all of those that are still in training, even though it doesn't feel like it I was in training until today. I am now officially done with training :) But we had another meeting the next day so we got to sleep in Managua. But that night we got to go out and work in Managua I was working in a section called The Americas. I don't like Managua very much but it was a good experience. Hahaha I was walking along and it had been raining all day and the roads are dirt so this day the roads were all muddy. And as I was walking along I was singing with the Hermanas and I got a little carried away and totally slipped and fell and I was covered in mud. It was one of the funniest moments so far in my mission. Mostly because I was with 3 other Hermanas and we all laughed really hard. 
Wednesday we had a meeting with all the Hermanas in the mission so I got to see a lot of my friends. We talked about modesty and how this mission is going to be recieving a lot more Hermanas. This week we will recieve 12 Hermanas and 3 Elders. Hahaha. It is really good! Nicaragua will soon be the first mission with 50% hermanas and 50% Elders because it is one of the safest missions in Central America. Then I was in divisions with Hermana Ayala she is the leader of the sisters of all the mission. It was a little intimidating but I knew I was going to learn a lot from her. So that night I went and worked in her area with her and I was feeling super sick. After our last appointment we were walking back to the house and I was in the middle of telling her a story when all of a sudden I felt super super sick. So I ran to a tree and threw up hahahaha my poor companion.... 
Anyway Thursday I was feeling a little better but I didn't have much energy. But we went and worked like normal. I was still in Managua with Hermana Ayala. We went and contacted in the mall and it was really funny. I felt like I was at home for the first time in 4 months. It honestly was really weird to be in a mall again. 
Friday I returned to Nagarote exhausted, I didn't eat very much all of Thursday and still didn't have an appetite on Friday and my body was without strength. So we kinda took it easy. We are working on reactivating a family that reminds me of home. They are a young couple with two little girls one named rachel (4) and one named Katie (2) They are the cutest little girls and I have adopted them as my little Nicaraguan nieces. The parents and grandparents all live in the same little house and it is a full house.  
Saturday we had a zone meeting and we found out that our little zone of 8 missionaries is now part of the Zone Leon. We were all a little sad because it was fun to be a zone of only 8 missionaries. 
Sunday our branch found out that they are now part of the Stake in Leon as well, I think it will help the branch to have a stake to help us out with stuff but some of the members were a little sad. 
Today we found out the transfers. 4 of the 8 missionaries that were here are leaving and we will be getting a new District Leader. I have also been called to be TL with my companion. We are responsible for the Hermanas in Leon. It is a huge blessing and a huge responsibility for me. I am ready for the challenge because I know that the Lord will help me fufil this calling. Otherwise he wouldn't have called me to do it. We will be the ones to go to Leon for splits to help the areas there and help the Hermanas with whatever they need. Anyway I am excited and nervous all at the same time. But I am ready :) out of the frying pan and into the flame we go!
With love,
Hermana Willardson

No comments:

Post a Comment